If you're a Human Resources (HR) professional with proven experience, we can offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our Human Resources Operations, Compensation & Benefits, or Talent Management Teams in Nigeria’s leading Energy company.
Providing a world-class HR experience to employees is essential in a changing and competitive landscape. As we transition to cleaner forms of energy, the challenge facing Seplat and the wider energy industry in the coming decades is considerable. As a Human Resources professional you will be on the front line of creating exceptional HR experiences.
• Design, develop and implement specific interventions, solutions, or programmes in support of the People Agenda for the company.
• Manage cost-effective and timely delivery of critical business change initiatives such as: organizational redesign, integrating change initiatives.
• Act as a HR key resource, identifying talent needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
• Optimizing and redefining strategies, mindset and infrastructure to ensure continuous upskilling and reskilling;
• Develop, implement, and manage company-wide employee retention programmes and strategies that improve the overall employee experience
• Provide commercial and transactional expertise on workforce planning, resource forecasting and implement resourcing strategies that project Seplat as an employer of choice
• Coordinate the annual Talent Review process including talent assessment, succession planning and development plan execution
• Joint Venture Responsibilities- Efficiently support and manage Recruitment Operations and Resourcing Contracts, engaging the relevant stakeholders (NAPIMS,NPDC, Manpower Agencies etc) Ensuring maximum returns on cash calls
• Partner with the business through the HRBPs to deliver total workforce planning balancing cost, value and risk
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related degree
• Experience communicating with managers and employees and providing advice and expertise in HR areas such as processes, policies, employment laws, and, compensation and benefits.
• Working knowledge of HR Metrices and Analytics
• A firm grasp of compensation and benefits administration
• Experience with talent management and learning concepts and strategies.
• Knowledge of trends and cutting-edge HR strategies
• Strong communication and written skills
• Proven diagnostic and investigation skills
• Labor and Employment Law knowledge
• CIPM membership
• Professional experience in either Industrial Relations or in Project Management / Continuous Improvement will be a significant advantage
The Application Closes on the 6th of September 2022.