Austin Peay Masters and Doctorate Programs for International Students
The College of Graduate Studies welcomes international students to many of our graduate programs. View a list of graduate programs available to international students below.
Graduate Programs for International Students
International Students may apply to the following graduate programs at APSU. Admission Requirements for each of these program can be found on the appropriate Admission Requirement Sheet listed on each program’s page. Requirements for international students can be found on the Admission Requirements for International Students page.
Graduate Programs available to International Students are:
- School Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics
- Data Management and Analysis (Department of Computer Science)
- Predictive Analytics (Department of Mathematics and Statistics)
- Information Assurance and Security (Department of Computer Science)
- Mathematical Finance (Department of Mathematics and Statistics)
- Mathematics and Instruction
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Education Specialist
- Administration & Supervision
- Elementary & Secondary Education
- School Counseling
- Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership
- Doctorate of Psychology (PsyD) in Counseling Psychology
The following graduate programs are not available to International Students on an F-1 or J-1 Visa:
- Communication Arts
- Master of Education in Advanced Studies in Teaching and Learning
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Health and Human Performance
- Professional Studies
- Criminal Justice
See the Austin Peay Masters and Doctorate Programs for International Students as well as the requirements for admission.
Your application file will be reviewed once the following information is received:
English Language Proficiency
International Bank Statement
Financial Support Affidavit
Copy of Passport
Resume with 3 References
College Transcript – Foreign College
Applications from international students must complete all admission items before a decision can be made. A completed application includes all program requirements along with the following:
- Official Transcripts: Students must provide official copies of all transcripts, certificates, diplomas, and degrees. International transcripts must be translated and evaluated. Please have your transcript evaluated course-by-course with GPA for graduate school.
- English Language Proficiency: All international applicants are required to submit official proof of proficiency in the English language by submitting one of the following: TOEFL, IELTS, GTEC, Cambridge ESOL – C1 Advanced, or Cambridge ESOL-B2. Please refer to the hyperlink for waived countries and other exemptions.
- Financial Support: An international applicant is required to certify that he/she has sufficient financial resources by submitting an Affidavit of Support and Financial Statement (international bank statement). The affidavit of financial support and proof of support must be dated no older than one year to the semester intake date. Any documents older than one year are not accepted.
- Immunization and Medical Insurance: International Students must provide proof of immunization and medical insurance as a part of the admissions process.
- Departmental Admission Requirements: Please review graduate program admission requirements.
- Transfer Verification Form: international students transferring from another U.S. college, university, or other school must complete this form. Please have the college, university, or other schools send us a photocopy of your I-20 form/DS-2019 form, I-94 form, US Visa page, and passport information page.
Wondering how to get these requirements ? Keep in touch with one of our experienced team on whatsApp here.