Top 6 Free WordPress Website to Social Media Auto-Posting Plugins
Auto-Posting Plugins automatically creates social media posts for your content and auto-posts at the best times for each network. Save time and pain of manually sharing and promoting your site on social media.
1. Social Media Auto Publish
A quick look into Social Media Auto Publish:
Publish message to Facebook with image
★ Attach post or share link to Facebook
★ Publish to Twitter with image
★ Publish to LinkedIn with image
★ Filter items to be published based on categories
★ Filter items to be published based on custom post types
★ Enable or disable wordpress page publishing
★ Customizable message formats for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
SOCIAL MEDIA AUTO PUBLISH FEATURES IN DETAIL
The Social Media Auto Publish lets you publish posts automatically from your blog to social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The plugin supports filtering posts based on custom post-types as well as categories.
The prominent features of the social media auto publish plugin are highlighted below.
SUPPORTED SOCIAL MEDIA
The various social media supported are listed below.
Facebook. Twitter. LinkedIn
The plugin offers multiple kinds of filters for contents to be published automatically.
Enable or disable publishing of wordpress pagesFilter posts to be published based on categoriesFiltering based on custom post types
MESSAGE FORMAT SETTINGS
Separate message format for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedInSupports post title, description, excerpt, permalink, blog title, nicename, post id and post publish date
Publish message to Facebook with imageAttach post to FacebookShare link on FacebookPost to specific pages on FacebookPost to Twitter with imagePost to LinkedIn with image
2. Blog2Social: Social Media Auto Post & Scheduler
Social Media Auto-Posting and Scheduling Plugin for WordPress Sites and Blogs.
Autopost, cross-promote, schedule and automatically share your blog posts to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, LinkedIn, XING, Instagram, Pinterest, Imgur, Flickr, Reddit, VK.com, Medium, Tumblr, Torial, Diigo, Bloglovin, Telegram, Blogger.com, Instapaper and Ravelry.
Blog2Social automatically creates social media posts for your content and auto-posts at the best times for each network. Save time and pain of manually sharing and promoting your site on social media.
Download Blog2Social today to make your social media marketing for your WordPress site or blog easier than ever. Blog2Social is a freemium plugin, with a free comprehensive basic version and premium plans offering more advanced features. To ensure compliance with the high quality standards of the new networks’ API rules and community guidelines, some functions of the auto-poster are premium features and not part of the free version.
The Blog2Social free version offers you a wide range of features. (See what’s included in the free version).
for cross-posting and auto posting
* Facebook – Post to your profile, page (Free), and in groups (Premium)
* Twitter – Post to your Twitter account
* Google My Business (Premium) – Post to your Business Listing on Google
* LinkedIn – Post to your profile (Free) or page (Premium)
* XING – Post to your profile (Free), page (Premium), and in groups (Premium)
* Instagram – Post to your Business Account (Premium)
* Pinterest – Post to all your different Pinboards (Free)
* Imgur – Post to your Imgur profile (Free)
* Flickr – Post to your Flickr profile (Free)
* Reddit – Post to your subreddits (Free)
* VK.com – post to your profile (Free), page (Premium) or in groups (Premium)
* Medium – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
* Tumblr – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
* Torial – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
* Diigo – post a bookmark to your account (Free)
* Bloglovin – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Free)
* Telegram – post to your Telegram groups and Telegram channels (Business)
* Blogger.com – post to your blog post with canonical-backlinks to your original post (Premium)
* Instapaper – post to your Instapaper account (Premium)
* Ravelry – post to your Ravelry account (Premium)
BENEFITS FROM USING BLOG2SOCIAL
- Share your posts and pages on 13 different networks: Twitter, Facebook (profile and page), LinkedIn (profile), XING (profile), VK (profile), Pinterest, Reddit, Torial, Medium, Tumblr, Flickr, Diigo and Bloglovin at once.
- Customize your social media posts with unique personal comments, hashtags, handles, emojis, and select an image or animated GIF of your choice.
- You can even edit the complete HTML markup for re-publishing your post on Tumblr, Torial, and Medium.
- Manage all users posts and pages and share them on your channels.
- Re-post old posts.
- Save your social media posts as drafts.
- Share links and posts from other sources (Content Curation).
- View all your social media posts in one single place.
- Automatically generate hashtags from the tags of your posts.
- Edit the meta tag information of your blog posts and pages.
- Use the free Blog2Social Extension for Firefox and Chrometo save links while browsing and share them whenever you want.
All these features are included in Blog2Social free.
3. Revive Old Posts – Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling Plugin
ROP is a must-have WordPress plugin created to help website administrators boost their website traffic, grow their social media followers and keep their existing followers engaged by automatically sharing posts and content from their WP site to their social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, LinkedIN, and Tumblr
Over 40,000+ WP site owners trust Revive Old Posts as the go-to social media automation and scheduling plugin for WordPress.
Save time in your social media marketing efforts, add some social media automation to your workflow by using Revive Old Posts.
WHO IS REVIVE OLD POSTS FOR?
- Persons with small blogsor websites (ROP can share posts as well as pages and any other custom post type e.g Recipes, Books, Products etc)
- Large blogs and siteswith thousands of posts or e-commerce products
- E-Commerce online stores
- Social media marketers
- Hobby bloggers
HOW CAN REVIVE OLD POSTS HELP ME?
Revive Old Posts is much more than just a wp to facebook or wp to twitter plugin. ROP can be used for many use cases and help many different blogs and sites boost their social media traffic by introducing social media automation functionality to WordPress, it can act as all of the following in one:
A WORDPRESS SOCIAL MEDIA SCHEDULING PLUGIN
With our plugin, you can set a schedule for how often you’d like your old and newer content to share to social media a feature 100% FREE.
Set how many hours should be between posts or go deeper into scheduling (PRO) by setting the time of day and days of the week you’d like the plugin to post to social media.
A WORDPRESS SOCIAL MEDIA AUTO POST PLUGIN
Just finished writing an awesome blog post? Why wait until it gets shared? Automatically post to social media as soon as you click the publish button!
Auto posting is a handy feature for users who want to share to social media as soon as they’re done creating their content.
A WP SCHEDULED POST PLUGIN
Are you creating posts that get published at a later time in the future? With ROP, you can have those posts automatically published to your active social media accounts as soon as WordPress publishes those posts for you!
This feature takes into account filters you have set in the plugin settings, so it won’t share Cat posts if you have added the Cat posts category to your excluded categories!
A WORDPRESS SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS PLUGIN
Tired of manually adding UTM tags to posts to track the source of your traffic?
With ROP, shares to social media automatically include UTM tags to help you identify which included social networks your traffic is coming from.
Easily see how much social media auto posting is helping with your website traffic inside Google Analytics.
A WORDPRESS CONTENT CURATION PLUGIN
Social media marketing can be a tedious job, especially when it comes to deciding what content to share to social networks.
With our plugin, it is possible to implement curation capabilities by filtering out the posts you don’t want to share to social media, with just a few clicks.
Once set, the plugin will then be able to determine which content to auto share to social media.
A RSS TO SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGIN
With our Revive Network addon, you can share posts from any RSS feed to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google My Business, Vkontakte(VK) or Instagram (imported post needs to have an image).
A WP AUTO REPUBLISH PLUGIN
Revive Old Posts can work as a WP Auto Republish plugin that updates your post’s publish date after it has been shared to your connected social media accounts.
Revive Old Posts isn’t like every other social media marketing tool. We’ve tailored its features while keeping the following in mind:
- Sustain and grow website traffic
- Grow social media following
- Keep existing social media followers engaged
- Promote and share evergreen content
The plugin can automatically share posts from:
- WordPress to Twitter
- WordPress to Facebook page
- WordPress to Facebook Groups [Pro]
- WordPress to Instagram [Pro]
- WordPress to Linkedin Profile [Pro]
- WordPress to Linkedin Page [Pro]
- WordPress to Tumblr [Pro]
- WordPress to Google My Business(GMB) [Pro]
- WordPress to Vkontakte(VK) Profiles [Pro]
- WordPress to Vkontakte(VK) Communities [Pro]
WHAT CAN I DO WITH REVIVE OLD POSTS?
- Automatically share old and new postto social media on autopilot. [Free]
- Auto post to social media on blog post publish. [Free]
- Choose the time betweensocial media post shares. [Free]
- Choose the number of poststhat the plugin share to social media. [Free]
- Choose the maximum and minimum age of posts eligible for sharing. [Free]
- Create common hashtagsfor post shares. [Free]
- Automatically generate hashtagsfor post shares from tags, categories or from custom fields. [Free]
- Include link back to your site. [Free]
- Compatible with URL Shorteners. Shorten the links for the content that you post to social media. [Free]
- Exclude categories and tags (and other custom taxonomies)from sharing to social media. [Free]
- Exclude specific postsfrom sharing to social media. [Free]
- Integrate with Google Analyticsto track your social media traffic increase. [Free]
- Post to Facebook Pages. [Free]
- Post to Twitter. [Free]
- Post to Instagram. [Pro]
- Post to Facebook Groups. [Pro]
- Post to LinkedIn Profiles. [Pro]
- Post to LinkedIn Pages. [Pro]
- Post to Tumblr Blogs [Pro]
- Post to Google My Business [Pro]
- Post to Vk Profiles [Pro]
- Post to Vk Communities [Pro]
- WordPress Auto Republish post after sharing [Pro]
- Share multilingual posts to respective pages with WPML example, share English Posts to your English social media accounts and Spanish posts to your Spanish social media accounts. [Pro]
And More! Try Revive Old Posts, see why it’s the best WordPress social media marketing tool to boost your site traffic and keep your followers engaged.
- WordPress to Facebook Groupsscheduling and auto post
- WordPress to Instagramscheduling and auto post
- WordPress to LinkedIn Company Pagesscheduling and auto post
- WordPress to LinkedIn Profilesscheduling and auto post
- WordPress to Tumblrscheduling and auto post
- WordPress to Google My Business(GMB)scheduling and auto post
- WordPress to Vkontakte(VK) Profilesscheduling and auto post
- WordPress to Vkontakte(VK) Communitiesscheduling and auto post
- Connect multiple social media accountsto WP
- Add predetermined text infront or after your post content (Additional Text)
- Add Magic tagsto content variations
- Magic tags support for “Additional Text” option
- Automatically share images and video from your media library to your social networks(our users love this feature!)
- Post as an image; share posts to social media as an image post instead of an article post.
- Custom schedule; set the days of the week and times you’d like posts to share, social media scheduling simplified!
4. Microblog Poster – Auto Publish on Social Media
Auto publish to your social media accounts your new blog posts/pages/custom post types.
You only have to configure your social network accounts like Facebook, Google My Business, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr..
Auto re-publish old blog posts to all your configured social accounts.
By auto sharing your old blog posts, you keep them alive and increase traffic to your blog!
Additionally Filter posts to be published/cross posted to social networks based on categories.
(General section settings)
Multiple Accounts per social site supported.
Possibility to nicely format the posted message per account, shortcodes supported.
Logs are generated each time there is an auto posting activity for each configured social network account.
Easily follow the automated sharing process from Microblog Poster‘s logs section and debug your configuration if needed.
Currently supported social media sites
- com – Auto post to your account.
- com – Auto publish to profile / page wall.
- google.com – Auto publish to Google My Business.
- com – Auto post to your account.
- com – Auto submit bookmark of your blogpost.
- com – Auto publish to profile wall
- com – Auto publish to your blog.
- com (blogspot.com) – Auto publish to your blog.
- com – Auto submit bookmark of your blogpost.
- com (vkontakte.com) – Auto publish to profile wall.
- com – Auto publish to pinterest board.
- com – Auto publish to flickr.
- wordpress blog – Auto publish to another blog.
The idea behind Microblog Poster is to promote your wordpress blog and reach more people through social networks.
There’s a general agreement in the SEO community that social signals strengthen your blog’s page rank and authority.
Microblog Poster is simply an intermediary between your blog and your own social network accounts. You’ll never
see “posted by Microblog Poster” in your updates, you’ll see “posted by your own App name” or simply “by API”.
Microblog Poster in few words:
- Auto publish to social media networks your new blog content
- Auto publish old posts, tweet old posts
- Sends out social signals and auto share to social media networks
- Social signals and backlinks auto generator
- Cross post to facebook , cross post to twitter
- Facebook auto publish, Twitter auto publish, Pinterest auto publish
- Auto publish to facebook , tumblr
- Auto share to twitter , facebook , linkedin
- Auto post to social media networks, Auto tweet
5. Juicer: Show all your social media posts in a beautiful feed.
Juicer is a service that allows you to enter in the name of your social media accounts (or, if you prefer, hashtags) and Juicer will automatically pull the posts from these feeds and embed them into any of your pages with an easy shortcode. Juicer will automatically update these feeds whenever you create posts for your social media accounts.
To use this plugin you must create an account on http://www.juicer.io. Then you must create a feed and add social media sources to it.
- A beautiful social media feed of your social media content from basically networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Tumblr, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine, RSS, Spotify, Slack, LinkedIn, Flickr, Vimeo, Hashtags, Yelp and DeviantArt.
- Gather your content by @username or #hashtag
- Setup rules & filters to automatically eliminate unwanted content retweets and duplicate posts.
- Moderate and remove your social media content with one click.
- Permalinks to each of your social media posts, optimized for SEO.
- Responsive grid for dynamic layouts.
- Infinite scroll: load more content simply by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Auto-approve all your user generated content, or set up auto-moderation filters.
- Custom CSS: Style it to fit your brand or site.
- Advanced Analytics: Find out who uses your social feed, and how they interact with it.
CoSchedule is the only way to organize your marketing in one place. As a family of agile marketing products, CoSchedule serves more than 7,000+ customers worldwide, helping you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and keep your entire marketing team happy.
As one of the top 15 leading software providers on the Inc. 5000 list and recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms, CoSchedule is the fastest-growing solution for mid-market and enterprise companies seeking a unified marketing platform.
Want to learn more about the CoSchedule Suite?
Cross-functional calendar that brings global visibility to all of your projects. Create a unified workflow for every project inside the calendar for content, social, email, events, and more.
Helps your team ideate, plan, create, and publish in one place. Organize your entire editorial calendar while integrating with your blog, email, and social platforms.
Consolidates team resource planning and project management to help you complete every project on time. Create custom statuses to describe the unique stages of your team’s workflows and visualize the entire process in a Kanban board.
Visualize your entire social strategy in one place, from publishing to measurement. Create large-scale campaigns in seconds, use Best Time Scheduling, and fill out your social calendar via ReQueue social automation.
Gives teams access to the resources and brand assets they need to complete projects to organize and share everything they create.
INTEGRATE COSCHEDULE WITH YOUR FAVORITE TOOLS
No more jumping from screen to screen to manage your tools! CoSchedule integrates with the tools you love, giving you powerful options for editing content, tracking your success, simplifying your workflows, more!
Website to Social Media Auto-Posting Plugins