How to Deactivate Google Assistant
- On your Android phone or tablet, locate Google App.
- At the top right, tap Explore More Settings Assistant.
- Under “Assistant devices,” select your phone or tablet.
- Turn off Google Assistant.
Why Detecting Touches When No One is Touching It?
What to do when your smartphone is detecting touch when no one is touching it. When you turn it on or when working with it, you can see that it is sensing touch in different area of the screen and causing apps and screens to open, dialing calls, closing and putting on hotspots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc. Makes it very frustrating to use.
This suggestion has worked for so many people. I hope it works for you.
What To Do
1. Get a thin blade and lightly run it around the screen, where the touch meets the plastic/metal casing.
Why will the surrounding edge of the screen cause Touches on the screen?
This may be because the screen was pressed between plastic sides from dropping phone.
Also, there may be dirt between the screen and the phone plastic casing.
Hence, running blade around screen helped release pressure from glass so it would not bend and touch with touch
2. Just remove the touch screen plastic cover, loose and scratch it.
See our Blog for more articles.
This is because your phone screen cover may be dirty or too old.