Covid 19 Has Made A Website Important For Your Business. The outbreak of coronavirus has changed the way of life for millions of people and businesses across the world which has brought social distancing. Hence, Covid 19 Has Made A Website Important For Your Business
Our lifestyle has changed due to this pandemic which has restricted the movement of people from one place to another.
The effect of this pandemic has brought changes to businesses such that some businesses shut down their activities which result in job loss.
Businesses that already had websites use the medium to create an online presence for their customers whereby they stay in-touch with their customer. The quest for online presence is a way Covid 19 Has Made A Website Important For Your Business.
Your website is most likely to be your brand representation. It is necessary to know that the internet will forever be open even after countries around the world are free from coronavirus.
Shoppers are getting used to online shopping where their items will be delivered to them at their doorstep. The numbers of shoppers searching for products online have greatly increased due to the pandemic.
Having a good and reliable website will keep your business going even if the physical store is closed. As a business owner having a website is vital, up to date and offers a greater user experience.
For startups or SMEs to survive covid-19, they must grab the opportunities in technology. Leveraging on technology like website will give any business a edge.
Your website is a great marketing tool for you to have an online presence. Developing your website offers many benefits including helping you get more leads and prospects, increase sales, improve your professional trade name and improve your customer service.
Also most consumers are searching online for information that will give them satisfying purchasing decisions.
Importance of Having a Website to your Business
- Easy access to your customers. You can have your existing customers refer to you their families or friends using your website directory. Even outside your business hour your business continues to gain new customers.
- Improve your business outcome. A website can increase your productivity because less time is spent in explaining product or service details to customers because all the necessary information are available 24/7 on your website.
- Website promotes and sells products & services. It shows a detailed photo and description of your products or services. Explain why your products or services are superior to your competitors. Shows how your products or services can help them in their personal or professional lives.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THIS: How to grow your business with whatsapp
- A website give you ease of access. It is very easy for people to locate you using your website, know about what you do and read about your company. Customers can also get in touch using your website.
- Websites give you opportunities anywhere in the world. A website makes it possible for anyone in the world to reach you. It makes people outside your geographical area reach you and your business is being expanded.
- Customer service online. Website provides an easier way to customer service. Giving answers to frequently asked questions. It reduces customer service costs, time and money, as well as providing much more information. Which means customers can receive instant response and save time which helps to encourage customer relation in the long run.
- Your own internet Identity. Website gives you a unique domain name (www.yourcompanyname) which gives you a strong online brand.
- Website gives you access to set up Email addresses. You can set up personalized email addresses for yourself, employees and the company.
- Websites help to build reputation. You can become an expert by demonstrating knowledge and expertise in your area of work. Writing of blogs or articles on the site helps to educate visitors and help them understand what your business offers.
- Websites can serve as two ways of communication to your business whereby customers can quickly and easily contact you, give feedback on your products.
Features of a Good Website
There are some points to consider if you are building your website to make it stand out from the rest. It should give a flawless user experience.
Here are Characteristics of a Good Website
- Fast Speed Times. A good website should take too long to load. 4 to 5 seconds loading time is good which can make your website rank fast on search engines.
- Quality Content. Use simple, relevant and correct language that will draw traffic to your website. Grammatical errors should be avoided and your content should be updated regularly which keeps visitors coming back and helps Search Engine Optimization.
- Mobile Friendly. 85 % of the world population now use internet enabled phones which means anyone can visit your website with mobile phone rather use computer. Make sure your website is adaptive to every screen size.
- Call to Action Button. This enables your visitor to take instant action like whatsapp, email etc.
- Good Security (SSL). Your website has good security to prevent hackers from gaining access to the relevant information on the website.
- Domain Name. A domain name is important because it enables your visitor to locate online. It must be simple, short and easy to remember.
- Hosting. Web hosting makes your website file available for viewing online on a web server.
- Good User Interface. Your website must be eye catching and colorful(not too much colors)
How Geewealth Will Help Achieve a Great Website to Conversion (Sales)
Geewealth is a digital company that can help you to design your business website, mobile apps and marketing services.
Our team of young, creative and smart individuals will help you turn your product idea into reality.