Have you ever wished to attend Tuition Free Universities in USA! It is possible to attend Fully Funded Universities in USA. The United States of America has some Universities/Colleges that doesn’t charge fee from International students.
This article would tell you in detail about those universities and their Fee charging Schedule so If you ever could not get a chance of a Fully Funded Scholarship in USA or in abroad so don’t forget to enroll yourself in Tuition Free based Universities.
There are many fields/Courses are available in these Top 10 Free Universities but again you have to visit their official website once to know more in details so Lets start and also dont forget to Check List of 7 Countries Offering Free Education to International Students & Study Abroad Without IELTS & TOEFL in European Countries.
10 Tuition Free Universities in USA For International Students Details
The United States of America is the world’s most dominant economic & military power. Likewise, its cultural imprint spans the world, led in large part by its popular culture expressed in music, movies, and television.
Everyone dreams of getting born in a Superpower country (the USA) and wishes to study there but it is too costly to study there. So here is a list of those universities offering Free Education to International students.
List of Top 10 Tuition Free Universities
- Webb Institute
- College of the Ozarks
- Curtis Institute of Music
- City University of New York (CUNY)
- U.S. Academies
- State of Washington Universities
- Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering
- Deep Springs College
- Berea College
- Alice Lloyd College
- It’s a private undergraduate engineering college positioned in Glen Cove, New York, on Long Island.
- Review ranks Webb Institute as one of the Best Value Colleges in the United States.
- The school is also recognized for providing a high quality of education and full-tuition scholarships to anyone who attends.
- Students live in a hostel since they attend school and are taking part in paid internships for extra money.
College of the Ozarks
- College of the Ozarks has also courses of Engineering, Science & Arts subject.
- The group has been nicknamed ‘Hard work U’ due to the fact students work 15 hours per week to be qualified for training-loose.
- They also offer over 30 educational majors in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science programs. Popular majors in this college consist of business, teaching, schooling and criminal justice.
- In addition, the School of the Ozarks helps students to do part time jobs to meet their expenses.
Curtis Institute of Music
- The Curtis Institute of Music offers courses for a diploma, a bachelor’s degree in music, a master’s degree in music opera, or a certificate of professional studies in opera.
- It offers complete scholarships who get admission.
City University of New York (CUNY)
- The City University of New York is in NYC. It is the most popular university in the United States. Founded in 1961, CUNY includes 24 campuses: eleven senior colleges, seven community colleges, an undergraduate honors university, and 7 postgraduate institutions.
- The City University of New York also offers fully funded scholarships to students who take admission here. Students after completing their degree get a job full-time in university.
There are 5 United State Academies. Names of those academies are
- U.S. Military Academy,
- U.S. Air Force Academy,
- U.S. Naval Academy,
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- U.S. Merchant Marine Academy.
Students who take admission get full free tuition scholarship & Monthly stipend free of cost. Each course has different eligibility criteria.
State of Washington Universities
- All Universities inside Washington are tuition free universities and some charge fee but very little fee they charge.
- It is for Nationals of Washington DC people also in some cases for international students too.
Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering
- Franklin W.Olin College of Engineering is a private undergraduate engineering university in Massachusetts.
- At start, they were giving 100% scholarships but now they only giving 50% Scholarships.
Deep Springs College
- With less than 30 students at a time, the university is one of the smallest institutions of higher education in the United States.
- Most of the students from Deep Springs College later will transfer to a four-year institution where they complete their bachelor’s degree.
- Berea College distinguishes itself from other postsecondary institutions by offering free education to students.
- Every student who attends Kentucky’s Berea College gets to obtain a full-tuition scholarship worth more than $25,000. Berea also supports students with other costs, for example, food, room, and board, by giving a work-study program.
Alice Lloyd College
- Alice Lloyd College is a four-year liberal arts university located in Pippa Passes, Kentucky, United States.
- Alicia Lloyd College offers the opportunity to different majors in a range of subjects. Typically, the most popular majors are business, manufacturing, family studies, and human development.
- Students work 10-20 hours per week to pay other personal bills. Alice Lloyd offers degrees in a wide range of fields, along with pre-professional programs.