Function: Retail Banking
Location: Marina, Lagos State
Manage and drive the Bancassurance business between the bank’s insurance partners across all Segments, including SME and Commercial. Drive the HMO business across Retail.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Referral Management: Drive and monitor leads generated by branch sales team to the insurance agents sitting in the branch as well as ensure optimal conversion of warm leads generated to the insurance companies.
• Product Mapping: Explore customer’s financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, ensure appropriate insurance product(s) are targeted and mapped to customers to meet these needs.
• New markets/segments: Explore opportunities to develop new markets/ segments in line with the Bank’s product and revenue strategies from time to time.
• Incentive programs: Develop and cascade incentive programs to ensure complete success in implementation of the same to improve referrals performances and resulting growth in commission revenues at the branches.
• Training & Development: Organize relevant trainings for branch staff of the Bancassurance initiative to keep abreast of developments in products & services, company policies, procedures, sales process & organization. Also, train frontline on HMO offerings.
• HMO Business: Drive health management plans adoption across all segments in line with budget and aspiration
• Digital: Ensure digital adoption of all Banca and HMO products Others
• Oversee the MIS requirements for all Banca and HMO Products.
• Responsible for the overall profitable growth of all Banca and HMO products.
• Responsible for the growth – count and value of all Banca and HMO products.
• Work with the Segment Teams to fulfil customer happiness via focus sessions.
• Work with Sales and Distribution to coordinate and oversee the focused implementation of marketing and sales campaigns of Banca and HMO products at our Branches.
• Portfolio review, monitoring and optimization.
• Drive partnerships to grow Banca and HMO revenue.
• Growth in Banca Policy Count and Premium(revenue)
• 7 years sales experience in Financial Services( Insurance and asset management specifically), with 3–5 years of managing a team.
• Relevant first degree in any course.
• Age: 32-35
Qualified candidates only should apply to email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail.