Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
As part of developing the Diagnostic Center this prospective officer will work to enhance. Ronnie Diagnostic Center brand in the primary and secondary service areas.
Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth of the entity.
Cultivate relationships and referrals with physicians / consultants, business leaders, community leaders and Organisation.
Achieve monthly, quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians / physician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
• Minimum Qualification: BA / BSc
• 3 - 5 years of experience
• Applicants must be very fluent in English Language, confident and able to express themselves articulately.
• Applicants must be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
• Must be familiar with medical office operations, medical lexicon and roles, hospital operations and healthcare in general and have the follow essential skills:
• An Excellent communication skills
• An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
• Confident and persistent;
N70,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.